Vaccinations and Immunizations

Vaccinations for measles

Make sure you are up-to-date, especially before travel

Measles vaccine recommendations

Report vaccinations online for children 0 to 17 years

Report each immunization to Niagara Region Public Health through Immunization Connect (except for COVID-19 vaccinations and flu shots).

  • Vaccinations for children (0 -17 years) must be reported to Public Health. Doctors, child care facilities and schools don't do this for you.
  • Vaccines received at a school clinic run by Niagara Region Public Health don't need to be reported
  • Report vaccines received from Public Health to your health care provider

If you're having trouble trying to report vaccinations received outside of Canada using Immunization Connect, contact the Vaccine Team.

View or request immunization records

View and print immunization records for you or your child using Immunization Connect.

Children 16 years of age and older must request their own records to due privacy laws.

If you're unable to access an immunization record using Immunization Connect, contact the Vaccine Team.

Page Feedback Did you find what you were looking for today?