Parent Talk Line - Talk to a Public Health Nurse
The Parent Talk Line is a telephone information line that the public may phone to speak with a public health nurse about any parenting issue.
905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7555
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Services We Offer
- Parenting advice, questions or concerns about child's health
- Inquiring about and registering for clinics and classes
- Registering for parenting classes
- Community partners - requesting parenting classes/ presentations
- Peer support including ADHD and postpartum
Topics you can call about
- Breastfeeding issues
- Emotional health (postpartum depression)
- Healthy eating
- Behaviour problems
- Child's health or concerns about growth and development
- Ontario Early Years Centres and other community services
- ADHD and related disorders
- School health
- Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy health
A public health nurse can help link families to services in the community.
Niagara's Parent Directory
Parent Direct Niagara is an online directory to help you find programs, services and resources for children and families in the Niagara area.