Niagara Navigator can be used to help make more informed decisions and get answers to questions for a specific area or topic that involves a geographic dimension, including:
- Property Details
- Natural Features
- Political Boundaries
- Planning Information
- Cultural and Recreational Features
Provide your feedback about the Niagara Navigator mapping tool.
Access mapping data from our:
This version of interactive mapping is compatible with multiple web browsers and is mobile friendly.
- Mobile fiendly - HTML5 viewer and browser independent
- Aerial photography has been updated (2013)
- Users can find, track and follow themselves on the map (when using a GPS-enabled device)
- The search box at the top right allows users to search globally across a selection of high use layers for their desired information
- Users have the choice to see results displayed in the information panel or within a table with a tab for each layer returned
Other Mapping Tools