Recycling Old Electronics
Instead of throwing out your old electronics, recycle them.
What You Can Recycle
The following can be dropped off:
- Audio and video players/projectors
- Cell phones/PDAs
- Computers (desktop/laptop) and accessories
- Printing devices including copiers, scanners, typewriters, fax machines
- Radios, tuners, receivers
- Telephones and accessories
Unacceptable items for electronics recycling:
For other items, search our disposal of items list.
Locations to Recycle Electronics
Drop-off is free of charge for all Niagara residents.
- Recycling Centre - Niagara Falls
- Bridge Street Waste and Recycling Drop-Off Depot - Fort Erie
- Humberstone Landfill - Welland
- Niagara Road 12 Landfill - West Lincoln
(Grimsby, Lincoln, West Lincoln and Pelham residents only)
- Walker Environment Group Waste and Recycling Drop-Off Depot - Thorold
Recycle Your Electronics
Recycle Your Electronics is a website designed to help you find places to drop-off outdated electronics that can't be put in your Blue Box and should not go in the garbage.
The site provides a list of accepted items, drop-off locations and special event details. If you have electronics still in good working order - donate them for reuse.