Report a Missed Collection
If your property was missed for waste collection, submit the following form to report it.
- Waste collection contractors have until 7 p.m. to collect all material. Garbage, Blue / Grey Box, Green Bin, and leaf and yard waste may be collected at different times. Only submit this form after 7 p.m. on your collection day.
- If you're reporting missed collection after hours (after 5 p.m.) on a Friday for collection that was to take place on Friday, make sure that your waste is placed out on the curb the following Monday for collection. All missed collection reports received after hours will be addressed on the following Monday.
- Every-other-week garbage collection has started.
- Your Blue Box, Grey Box, Green Bin and leaf and yard waste will continue to be collected every week. There's no limit to the amount of recycling and organics that can be placed at the curb for single family homes and apartments with six units or less.
- The new contractors, Green for Life (GFL) and Miller Waste Inc. may have different routes than the previous collection company, so your waste may get picked up at a different time than you're used to. Materials should be placed at the curb by 7 a.m. on your collection day and no earlier than 5 p.m. the night before.
- The only collection day changes are:
- Pelham properties that previously had collection on Wednesday and all of Wainfleet both now have Monday collection
- 99-114 High St. in Fort Erie has been changed to Friday
- Some businesses and apartments may have a change in their collection day for Recycling Carts and Green Carts only to the regular curbside collection day in their area
Thank you for your patience as we work through the transition to two new waste collection contractors and changes to curbside waste collection.