Request Large Item Pick-up
You can request to have large household items picked up on your regular garbage collection day. There is a four item limit per garbage collection, per eligible residential unit.
Submit requests at least two business days before your regular garbage collection day to make arrangements.
- Collection is for large household items (smaller items can be placed in a garbage bag)
- Available for single family homes and apartment buildings of two to six units only, with the exception of eligible mixed-use / multi-residential properties in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Property managers for Niagara-on-the-Lake mixed-use / multi-residential properties will need to contact their collection contractor directly to book a large item collection
- Wainfleet Cottage area is eligible for weekly large item pick-up between May 1 and Oct. 31, and will need to contact their collection contractor directly to book a large item collection for an off-week not presented as an available pick-up day in the large item tool
- Not for extra garbage generated from cleaning out your home or as a result of a move