Tax Credit for Monthly Bus Passes

images of the new monthly bus pass and 10-ride cardMonthly passes for Niagara Region Transit are eligible for the Government of Canada's public transit tax credit.

This tax credit can be claimed on line 364 of your federal income tax return.

Find out more about the tax credit and how to claim it from the Canada Revenue Agency.



<< Back to Transit Fares / Passes

Page Feedback Did you find what you were looking for today?