Niagara Parents provides a variety of services to help you raise a happy and healthy family.
Connect with a public health nurse below about parenting questions.
Niagara's Parent Directory
Parent Direct Niagara is an online directory to help you find programs, services and resources for children and families in Niagara.
Services we Offer
- Questions or concerns about parenting, your child's health or your pregnancy
- Inquiring about and registering for clinics and classes
- Parenting classes, breastfeeding support, prenatal appointments and more
- Postpartum support
- Links to services within the community
- Requesting parenting classes and presentations from community partners
Topics to Connect on
- Breastfeeding issues
- Emotional health (postpartum depression)
- Healthy eating
- Behavioural support
- Child's health or concerns about growth and development
- EarlyON centres and other community services
- ADHD and related special needs
- School health
- Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy health