Niagara Parents provides a variety of services to help you raise a happy and healthy family.
Connect with a public health nurse below about parenting questions.
Niagara's Parent Directory
Parent Direct Niagara is an online directory to help you find programs, services and resources for children and families in Niagara.
Services we Offer
- Parenting advice, questions or concerns about child's health
- Inquiring about and registering for clinics and classes
- Registering for parenting classes
- Requesting parenting classes and presentations from community partners
- Postpartum support
Topics to Connect on
- Breastfeeding issues
- Emotional health (postpartum depression)
- Healthy eating
- Behaviour problems
- Child's health or concerns about growth and development
- EarlyON centres and other community services
- ADHD and related disorders
- School health
- Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy health