Clinics and Classes - Prenatal
- Online prenatal classes
Our online prenatal classes cover a variety of topics from pregnancy and birth to newborn care. Topics include:
- Physical and emotional changes during pregnancy
- Fetal development
- Medical tests and procedures
- Lifestyle and environmental risks
- Physical activity
- Comfort measures, relaxation and breathing techniques for labour
- Labour and delivery
- Pain relief options and medical interventions, such as epidural, induction of labour, episiotomy and caesarean section
- Newborn care
- Infant safety
- Postpartum care
- Preparation for parenthood
Register for an online prenatal class.
- Healthy from the Start
Healthy from the Start is a group prenatal program for eligible expectant parents, delivered in partnership with Strive Niagara.
The program provides healthy lifestyle and nutrition information for pregnant women and their support people. It offers:
- Food gift certificates
- Nutritious snacks
- Free vitamins
- Group education sessions
- Access to a registered dietitian and public health nurse
Weekly drop-in programs and services are available in person starting Oct. 5 at locations across Niagara and online through Zoom.
For more information or to register, connect with Strive Niagara by email at email@example.com or call 905-380-5096.
Find other prenatal education providers, including in-person classes.