Still need a first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine? Walk-ins accepted at all Public Health clinics
Appointments and walk-ins are available for first and second doses for all residents ages 12+ and those turning 12 this year (born on or before Dec. 31, 2009).
Niagara is seeing COVID-19 cases go up, and hospitalizations are increasing as well. Children under 12 will be at particular risk during this fourth wave: the US is already seeing an all-time high in children hospitalized with COVID-19. Getting vaccinated as soon as possible is how we will stay healthy and keep the children in our community safe during this fourth wave.
Niagara Region Public Health is hosting clinics all across Niagara over the next couple of weeks.
Walk-ins only – no appointment needed
- Aug. 21 – Fort Erie, Leisureplex
- Aug. 23 - Sept. 3 – Vax to School clinics
- As part of Niagara Region Public Health’s efforts to get as many eligible students as possible vaccinated against COVID-19, pop-up clinics will be taking place at upcoming schools across the region
- Visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic page for dates and school locations
Appointments available & walk-ins accepted
- Today (Aug. 19) – Aug. 28 – Niagara Falls, MacBain Community Centre
- Today (Aug. 19) – Lincoln (Beamsville), Lincoln Community Centre
- Aug. 22 – West Lincoln (Smithville), West Lincoln Community Centre
- Aug. 29 – Wainfleet, Firefighters' Community Hall
- Aug. 30 – Fort Erie, Leisureplex
- Aug. 30-31 – Port Colborne, Vale Health and Wellness Centre
Same-day appointments are welcome. If someone arrives late for an appointment, it will still be honoured. Appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations can be booked either online through the provincial portal at Ontario.ca/bookvaccine or by calling the provincial booking system at 1-833-943-3900. Walk-ins also accepted and are dependent on vaccine supply.
Anyone without an Ontario health card is invited to walk-in, or contact Public Health to help book an appointment by either completing this form COVID-19 Vaccination - No Health Card or calling at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074, press 7.
A full schedule of Niagara Region Public Health clinics can be found on our website, and more clinics will continue to be added.
Niagara Region Public Health
Share this article: Facebook | Twitter