Port Colborne Water Treatment Plant - 2021 Summary Report
This report summarizes the water flows for the Port Colborne Water Treatment Plant, drinking water system number 220002075, from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2021.
This report satisfies the requirements of Ontario Regulation 170/03 - Drinking Water Systems.
Summary of non-compliance
The Port Colborne Water Treatment Plant was operated in such a way that at no time did it fail to meet or exceed the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act, associated regulations, the system's approval or any order that may have been issued for this reporting period.
Summary of water treatment plant flows
The flow rates captured below are moments in time, and can be affected by various circumstances, such as pump changes or valve position. It is not unusual to have higher or lower than normal flows for this reason.
|Month||Total flow raw (ML)||Total flow treated (ML)||Average day raw (ML)||Average day treated (ML)||Minimum day treated (ML)||Maximum day treated (ML)||Minimum flow rate treated (ML/d)||Maximum flow rate treated (ML/d)||Total waste sludge (ML)|
The flow rates are moments in time, and can be affected by various circumstances, such as pump changes or valve position and therefore not unusual to have higher or lower than normal flows.
- Total flow raw was 2377.420 ML
- Total flow treated was 2330.820 ML
- Total waste sludge was 23.132 ML
- Minimum day treated was 4.017 ML
- Minimum flow rate treated was 3.313 ML
- Total waste sludge minimum was 1.647 ML
- Maximum day treated was 9.570 ML
- Maximum flow rate treated was 27.815 ML
- Total waste sludge maximum was 2.169 ML
- Total flow treated average was 194.235 ML
- Total average day raw was 6.514 ML
- Total average day treated was 6.387 ML
- Total waste sludge average was 1.928 ML
Comparison of actual to system approved flow
Flow rates are required by Municipal Drinking Water Licence number 007-202.
Maximum daily flow: 36.000 ML
Maximum flow rate: 36.000 ML/day
|Month||Average day treated (ML)||Per cent of average day treated rated capacity||Maximum day treated (ML)||Per cent of maximum day treated rated capacity||Maximum flow rate treated (ML/d)||Per cent of maximum flow rate rated capacity|