Leash-Free Dog Parks
We offer two leash-free dog parks for you to enjoy:
Dog owners visiting these sites are subject to the provincial Dog Owners Liability Act as well as the applicable municipal by-laws when using the leash-free areas.
Use the leash-free area at your own risk.
Failure to comply with the rules may result in the closure of the leash-free areas.
- Up-to-date rabies and licence tags required
- Leash your dog while entering and exiting - should be kept on a leash that is no longer than two metres when outside of the leash-free areas
- Keep your dog within sight and under verbal control
- Children under 16 years old must be supervised by an adult
- No glass containers, food or toys
- Clean up after your pet
- Do not allow your dog to chase wildlife
- No puppies under four months old, female dogs in heat, sick dogs, aggressive dogs or dogs that require muzzling
- Do not leave personal items behind in the park
- Use the appropriate leash-free dog park based on the dog size requirement (small vs. large)
Note: Niagara Region accepts no liability for use of the park.