Regional Official Plan (2014 Office Consolidation)
The Regional Official Plan (2014 Office Consolidation) has been repealed and replaced with the new Niagara Official Plan, effective Nov. 4, 2022.
Regional Official Plan Schedules
- Schedule A - Regional Structure
- Schedule B - Agricultural Land Base
- Schedule C - Core Natural Heritage
- Schedule D1 - Potential Resource Areas: Stone
- Schedule D2 - Potential Resource Areas: Sand and Gravel
- Schedule D3 - Potential Resource Areas: Peat and Petroleum
- Schedule D4 - Mineral Resources
- Schedule E1 - Transportation Infrastructure
- Schedule E2 - Strategic Cycling Network
- Schedule F - The Twenty Valley / Jordan Harbour Tourism Area
- Schedule G1 - Niagara Economic Gateway
- Schedule G2 - Niagara Economic Gateway Employment Lands
- Schedule H - Source Water Protection
To request information in a different format, contact us.
Amendments to the Regional Official Plan (2014 Office Consolidation)
See Regional Official Plan Amendments for a list of ongoing amendments being reviewed under the Regional Plan.