Complete Streets Model Policy Handbook
The Complete Streets Model Policy Handbook was created as a resource to assist Niagara municipalities in the development of complete streets.
The Handbook contains:
- Model Official Plan policies
- Model objectives and definitions
- Performance Indicators
- Links to information, programs and funding resources
- Information on ;ocal improvement charges
- Overview of the Environmental Assessment process
- Suggestions for engaging the public
- Images of streets in Niagara reimagined as complete streets
These model policies are adaptable to fit official plans, secondary plans or transportation master plans. More information can be found in the Complete Streets Model Policy Handbook.