Volunteer with Public Health
Volunteers play a vital role
in the delivery of our programs
in the community
All volunteer applications are reviewed with consideration of current volunteer opportunities. Depending on the position applied for, candidates may be required to complete a police check and / or participate in an interview.
Niagara Region Public Health would like to thank you for your expressed interested in volunteering with us.
Current Volunteer Positions
Youth Advisory Committee
Looking for a great volunteer opportunity to let your voice be heard? Apply to become a Youth Advisory Committee member.
- Provide your input into Niagara Region's products and initiatives
- Participate in team building activities, group discussions and evaluations
- Share honest feedback in a constructive manner
- Attend a three hour meeting each month from October to May
- Open to students in grade seven to post-secondary
- Enrolled in school (grade seven to post-secondary)
- Be willing to share thoughts and ideas with a larger group
- Energetic and outgoing
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Punctual and committed to attending sessions despite location and times of workshops
Application deadline: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Apply to be a member of the Youth Advisory Committee