Mental Health Support Groups
Mental Health operates a number of support groups for individuals who have concerns about mental health wellness.
The following groups are available:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- For people who find it difficult to control emotions, relationships and behaviour, including self harm.
- Anxiety Group
- For people who experience difficulties facing activities of daily living due to anxiety or phobia
- Hope Recovered
- For people with post-traumatic stress disorder or are experiencing trauma symptoms
- Seniors Wellness Group
- For seniors to increase knowledge related to anxiety, depression and coping skills and strategies for overall wellness
Need some assistance? Contact our case management services.
Family Support is Essential
The stress of caring for someone with a serious mental illness can be overwhelming. Here are some things to remember about caring for someone with mental illness.