Youth and Vaping Information Session
Vaping among youth is an emerging issue in Niagara.
Niagara Region is hosting a youth and vaping information session for parents and those who work with youth to learn about:
- The risks and harms of vaping among youth
- The latest products on the market
- The laws and perspective from a Tobacco Control Officer
- Practical tools and resources for parents
- Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018
6 - 7:30 p.m.
- MacBain Community Centre - Multi-purpose Room D
7150 Montrose Rd.
Register for Youth and Vaping Information Session