Are You IPAC Ready? Workshop
Niagara Region Public Health, in partnership with the Niagara Peninsula Dental Association, is pleased to offer an educational session for Niagara region dentists, and a primary staff member responsible for their office's infection prevention and control.
A continuing educational certificate will be provided within five business days following the event. These certificates will be sent to the email address provided at the time of registration.
- January 25, 2018
6 - 9 p.m.
- Club Roma Banquet Hall, Gemini Room
125 Vansickle Rd., St. Catharines
- Primary Audience
Niagara region dentists and their office infection prevention and control lead only
Registration: 6 p.m., Presentations: 6:30 p.m.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided
- Dr. Dan Moldovan, President, Niagara Peninsula Dental Association
- Dr. Chris Swayze, Manager, Reports, Professional Conduct and Regulatory Affairs, Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Dr. Maureen Cividino, Infection Prevention and Control Physician and Occupational Health Physician, Public Health Ontario
- Anne Augustin, Infection Prevention and Control Specialist, Public Health Ontario