All vaccine pick-up has been cancelled. Instead, we will deliver the vaccines directly to your facility according to the vaccine delivery schedule. At the time of ordering, let us know if your office hours have changed as this may impact vaccine deliveries. Try to submit your vaccine order the Wednesday before you need it. At a minimum, allow us three full business days to fill your order.
Step 1: Pick the order form for the vaccine(s) you need
- General vaccines for primary care offices
- General vaccines for long-term care homes
- School program vaccines for release of grade 7 vaccines Hepatitis B, Meningococcal ACYW-135 and HPV
- High risk release for Hepatitis A and B, Hib, HPV, Meningococcal B and Conjugate ACYW-135
- Rabies vaccine
- Seasonal influenza vaccine
For COVID-19 vaccine, join the COVID-19 vaccine administration program.
Step 2: Complete the order form
When completing forms for the general vaccine, long-term care, school program and seasonal influenza vaccine orders, check and record the current vaccine inventory ("Doses on Hand") to assist in how much vaccine to order.
For the school program, high risk and long-term care vaccines, ensure your client meets the eligibility criteria first.
Be sure to maintain no more than a one month supply of vaccine at any time as per the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Vaccine Storage and Handling Guidelines.
Step 3: Get your temperature log information
You will need to include a current four week copy of the temperature log (up to the present day) with your vaccine order.
Check and record fridge temperatures twice daily, including the time temperatures were taken and the recorder's initials.
Step 4: Fax your completed order
Fax your completed order form and four weeks of temperatures to 905-688-4667.
Learn how to return vaccines under certain circumstances to Public Health.
Recommendations for practices closed for over two weeks
If your office will be closed for two weeks or longer, ensure vaccine safety and decrease vaccine wastage by:
- Calling the Vaccine Preventable Disease program (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7396 to make arrangements to store your vaccine during the office closure, or
- Assigning a staff member to check-in (two - three times per week) during the closure, review / record temperatures and check for any vaccine fridge or thermometer issues
Routine and catch-up immunization
To ensure that individuals and our communities remain safe from vaccine preventable diseases and to maintain a high level of herd immunity, it is important that routine immunizations are provided despite the continued circulation of COVID-19 and response activities.
Review the Ministry's Guidance for Routine and Catch-Up Immunization Services.