Assess Your Child's Eating with Nutri-eSTEP
Nutri-eSTEP® is a fast and simple way to find out if your toddler (18 to 35 months) or preschooler (3 to 5 years) is a healthy eater.
The questionnaire has 17 questions about your child's eating habits and takes about five minutes to complete.
Why use Nutri-eSTEP®?
- Eating habits are established at an early age
- Children's food choices affect their growth and development
- To receive nutrition information, resources and recommendations based on the needs of your child
- To identify potential nutrition problems early before they become serious
How do I get Nutri-eSTEP® screening for my child?
Complete the questionnaire online and get immediate personalized feedback or by telephone with the help of a public health nurse:
- Call the Parent Talk Line at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7555
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To speak to a registered dietitian, call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.