Student Summer Jobs and Co-op Opportunities
Niagara Region has a variety of summer student positions available for the period of May to September.
Jobs are posted at various times from January to April. You will need to check back for new postings.
Student job postings
To work as a summer or co-op student at Niagara Region, you must:
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Have successfully completed Grade 12 or equivalent prior to May 2018
- Have a Social Insurance Number card
- Be able to start work by May of the calendar year
- Have proof of returning to full-time studies or requiring the co-op placement as a condition of graduation
Available co-op opportunities with the Region may be posted on your school's internal posting site.
Other student opportunities
- The Region's seniors services division has student placement opportunities through partnerships with Brock University and Niagara College.
Learn more about student placements and volunteering with the seniors services division.