Job Posting #19482
Police Temporary Administrative Support
The Niagara Regional Police Service is currently accepting resumes for our temporary employment pool for Administrative Support.
Temporary employees are hired to cover positions that cannot remain vacant during periods of absence.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum completion of one year of post-secondary
- Demonstrated computer skills, using Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Kronos, Versadex, CPIC, FileNet, eJust or ICON systems are an asset
- Includes a minimum keyboarding speed of 40 words per minute
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Canadian citizen or permanent residency
- Must be available to work all shifts, supporting a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation
- Flexibility to work in a variety of units at all locations across the Niagara Region
- This position requires the incumbent to undergo a Criminal Records Check
Hours and frequency of work are not guaranteed and will vary
OTHER CONDITIONS We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we can provide accommodation for you to participate fully and equally in the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at (905) 688-4111 extension 5129 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those candidates selected to proceed in the process will be contacted.
Apply NowEmail to Friend
« Other jobs