Job Posting #19424
Registered Nurse RPT B
Practices as a member of the multi-disciplinary team in accordance with Regulated Health Professions Act, Gerontological Nurses Association (GNA) Standards, The Long-Term Care Homes Act, and the standards set by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
In keeping with the philosophy, objectives, polices, and procedures of the Seniors Services Division, provide professional Nursing Care to residents/clients.
Offer direction and assistance to the Registered Practical Nurse and Health Care Aides/Personal Support Workers.
- Diploma from a recognized College, University or School of Nursing.
- Two year current experience as a Registered nurse in long term care nursing is desired.
- Knowledge of resident/client safety issues and demonstrated capacity to apply resident/client safety practices.
- Demonstrated strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to perform comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment and rapport with resident/client population.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Ability in conflict resolution and crisis intervention.
- Basic computer knowledge and skill e.g. Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, flexibility and ability to cope with change.
- Demonstrated commitment to resident/client-centred care and compassion for the resident/client population.
- A current certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- In accordance with the Corporate Criminal Record Check Policy, the position requires the incumbent to undergo a Criminal Records Check and submit a Canadian Police Clearance Certificate.
- This position is classified as an RPT B. Refer to Letter of Understanding - Regular Part Time Committment and Scheduling in the Collective Agreement for commitment details.
Currently scheduled 0 hours all shifts and may be required to work days, evenings and nights, including weekends.
Apply NowEmail to Friend
« Other jobs