Correction of Errors in Personal Information

Individuals can correct their personal information if it is in error.

This applies only to personal information to which the requestor has been given access through a freedom of information request.

After a request has been granted to personal information, the individual can

  • Correct the personal information
  • Submit a statement of disagreement, which is attached to the record
  • Have correction notifications sent to those whom personal information was disclosed within the previous year

Requesting Corrections

Complete a request form and submit to us.

A $5 application fee is required.

You will be notified if the information will be corrected or not. If not, you may appeal the decision to the provincial Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner.

Page Feedback Did you find what you were looking for today?