Supports a safe, efficient and cost effective transportation network for users and
stakeholders across Niagara
The transportation division is responsible for the planning, design, operation and maintenance of the 800 km regional road network.
- Road and bridge resurfacing
- Snow plowing
- Traffic signals and street lighting
- Storm sewers and drainage assessments
- Bike paths
- Road signage
- Railway crossings
The division is also responsible for maintenance of the Region's fleet of vehicles.
905-980-6000 ext. 3230
Did You Know?
Transportation services has:
- 3 maintenance facilities in Smithville, Thorold and Welland
- 40 km of roads resurfaced annually