Booking Meeting Rooms
Limited meeting space is available to non-profit, community-oriented organizations. Please note, Niagara Region meeting room needs will take priority.
Meeting room location: Niagara Region Headquarters, 1815 Sir Isaac Brock Way, Thorold ON
Availability: 5:00 - 9:30 p.m.; Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays
Room size: 25 to 40 people (depending on room availability)
Room bookings are provided under the following conditions:
- Reservations are not guaranteed. You will be notified of any cancelations for adjustments to your booking if the room is required for Region programming or meeting needs
- Evening access to meeting rooms is only available through the Campbell West entrance. Any other entrance or exits must remain closed at all times.
- Computer equipment or I.T. support is not provided. You should be able to access our 'NR-Public' Wi-Fi within the meeting rooms. To login, input your name and email. If you are not within range to connect, unfortunately no other Wi-Fi is available.
- You will have access to the meeting room up to 15 minutes prior to your meeting time (if available). You are requested to vacate the room at the end of your booking.
- Please ensure to take any waste or recycling with you when you leave and we ask that you leave the room in the condition it was found.
To request a room booking, please contact us at 905-980-6000 or at email us for room bookings.
Including the following information about your group and meeting needs:
- Name of non-profit group
- Brief description of community-oriented activity of your group
- Contact name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Requested date(s)
- Start time of meeting
- End time of meeting
- Number of attendees