Annual and Quarterly Financial Reports
Affordability and sustainability are two key elements of Niagara Region's budget strategy.
We strive to maintain a balance between providing the programs and services residents rely on, while ensuring we can afford to pay for them, and have money to fund future infrastructure and program needs.
2022 quarterly reports
Quarterly updates are done for the second, third and fourth quarter. No report is done for the first quarter.
2021 Annual Report
Our annual financial report provides an overview of our financial position, including audited financial statements and statistical information.
The report also shows major accomplishments achieved through the efforts of Regional Council, staff, local municipalities and partners.
Past financial reports
To request a previous financial report, email Financial Management and Planning.
2017 Annual Report
- Corporate Overview
- Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
- Independent Auditor's Report on Consolidated Financial Statements
- Consolidated Statements
- Independent Auditor's Report on Sinking Fund Financial Statements
- Sinking Fund Statements
- Independent Auditor's Report on Trust Fund Financial Statements
- Trust Fund Statements
- Five Year Statistical Review
- December 2017
- September 2017
- June 2017
- 2017 Annual Report