Human Resources serves current
and future employees of Niagara Region
The Human Resources department is responsible for employee recruitment, training and engagement, payroll, compensation and benefit management, health and safety and labour relations.
Our team strives to maintain an innovative, diverse and professional workforce that provides services to all residents and businesses in Niagara.
- Organization, employee, and leadership effectiveness, development and training
- Employee recruitment and talent management
- Employee pay, benefits, pension and related fringe benefits
- Employee health, safety and disability support services
- Employee information and payroll services
- Employee and labour relations, and related dispute and investigative services