Cycling Clubs, Associations and Committees
- Niagara Freewheelers - Ride together for fun and fitness. They are also involved in cycling education and providing feedback to decision makers about bicycle friendly communities.
- St. Catharines Cycling Club - Promotes bicycle racing, develops young riders' cycling skills and serves as a focal point for cyclists interested in bicycle racing.
- Shorthills Cycling Club - A not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting mountain biking, trail building, sustainable trail access and maintenance of trails on which mountain riders bike.
- Bikefit Sunflowers - An all-female cycling club that encourages women and girls of all ages and riding abilities to get on their bikes and discover the thrill of recreational mountain biking.
- Ontario Cycling Association - The OCA is dedicated to the development and promotion of programs and services for the sport of cycling in Ontario.
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals - A professional membership organization that promotes excellence in the emerging professional discipline of pedestrian and bicycle transportation.
- The National Center for Bicycling and Walking - The National Centre for Bicycling & Walking helps to create bicycle-friendly and walkable communities across North America by encouraging and supporting the efforts of individuals, organizations, and agencies.
- Welcome Cyclist Network - The Welcome Cyclists Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering sustainable mobility and tourism solutions across Ontario. The website offers a variety of information on cycling in Ontario, inspiring visitors and residents to explore more by bike. Find links to useful cycling maps and plan your day trip or multi day cycling itineraries with stops at certified bicycle friendly businesses enroute.