Complete Streets Model Policy Handbook
The Complete Streets Model Policy Handbook was created as a resource to assist Niagara municipalities in the development of complete streets.
The handbook contains:
- Model Official Plan policies
- Model objectives and definitions
- Performance indicators
- Links to information, programs and funding resources
- Information on local improvement charges
- Overview of the environmental assessment process
- Suggestions for engaging the public
- Images of streets in Niagara reimagined as complete streets
These model policies are adaptable to fit official plans, secondary plans or transportation master plans.