Sewage Systems Permit Application
Applications for a sewage system permit must include the following completed form:
You must also include one of the following forms.
|New Septic Permit Application
|Holding Tank Application
|Replacement Tank Application
To receive one of the above forms, email us and include the name of the form you need.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
The permit application will be held for processing until the required fee is paid.
Make a payment online
- Owner information, including mailing address and contact number must be completed in full
- If the installer is completing the application, you are considered to be the applicant / authorized agent of the owner
- Installer and designer must be licensed and registered with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Proposed tertiary installations must include a copy of the Service and Maintenance Agreement between the owner and authorized service provider as per Ontario Building Code requirements
- If the site is affected by any easements, Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority or Niagara Escarpment Commission jurisdiction, clearances will be required prior to sewage permit approval
- Lot grading plan (if required)
- Holding tank pump-out contract (Class 5 installations only)
|Preliminary site inspection
Related to proposed lot development where no other application has been made
|Permit Review and Issuance (Then cancelled within one year)
Special Requests Inspection application
Real Estate Inquiries
|Site inspection and report
($500 + $65 HST)
|File searches only
($250 + $32.50 HST)
Real Estate Transaction application
905-980-6000 ext. 3671
Email Devon Haluka
905-980-6000 ext. 3358
Email Matteo Ramundo