Certificate of Insurance Forms
Individuals and organizations who supply goods and services to Niagara Region, Niagara Regional Police Services Board and /or Niagara Regional Housing are required to provide evidence of insurance as part of the terms and conditions of a contract, purchase order, permit, or other form of agreement.
These forms are the only certificates of insurance accepted by us.
Steps to Complete the Form
- Download the appropriate form depending on the type of service and insurance requirements:
- Standard Certificate of Insurance
For agreements, contracts, permits, purchase orders or other forms of agreement whereby proof of liability insurance is required.
- Contractor Certificate of Insurance
For infrastructure design and construction projects which requires not only proof of liability insurance but other types of insurance as part of the terms and conditions of a contract or other form of agreement.
- Professional Certificate of Insurance
For consultants and other professionals who provide services for or on behalf of Niagara Region, Niagara Regional Police Services Board and / or Niagara Regional Housing.
- Send the form (either by email, or print off and mail) to your insurer - or their authorized representative - to complete. Do not complete the form yourself.
- Once the form is completed, send it to the staff member who requested it.
If you have any questions regarding certificates of insurance, contact the staff member who requested the form be filled out.