Woodlands of Sunset
920 Pelham Street
In addition to the services provided by all of our long-term care homes, Woodlands of Sunset also offers:
- Snoezelen Room for multisensory stimulation
- Great Hall for social activities, entertainment and visiting
- Sunlight Café and Gift Shop, family and conference room, community hall and chapel
- Hair stylist service for men and women four days a week
- Easily accessible gardens and patios in a peaceful and tranquil natural setting
- Visiting foot care nurse
- Visiting dentist
- Activities including movie nights, drum circles, music therapy, potluck luncheons and birthday parties
- Bus trips for shopping, scenic drives, restaurants, and local events
- On-site Adult Day Service
- Partnership with Brock University's Med Plus program, Bachelor of Science Nursing, Recreation and Leisure Studies programs
- Partnership with Niagara College Personal Support Worker and Registered Practical Nurse, Recreation and Dental Hygiene programs
- Partnership with high school and adult learning for student placements
- Visits from a therapeutic touch volunteer, a book lending service and palliative care volunteers
For information about eligibility and admission, call the Community Care Access Centre at 905-684-9441 or 1-800-263-5480.
Short-Term After Hour or Overnight Care
The Regional Day and Stay Program at Linhaven is for adult day service clients at any of the long-term care homes.
Council of the Homes
Each of our Long-term Care homes has a Resident's Council and Family Council that gives members an opportunity to share their ideas.