Gilmore Lodge is located on Gilmore Road beside Sugar Bowl Park in Fort Erie.
Like all of our homes, Gilmore Lodge provides:
What makes Gilmore Lodge Special?
Features of the Home and Grounds
- space for 80 individuals, living in four houses, each with its own attractive dining room
- Town Square for social activities, entertainment and visiting
- barber shop/beauty salon, coffee/tuck shop, library and pub
- pets include birds and animals
- award-winning outdoor gardens and patios for your enjoyment, including the new Special Care Garden
- a dedicated team of staff, residents and their families, volunteers and Day Program participants keep the grounds of Gilmore Lodge in beautiful shape
- the Sugar Bowl Park is right next door for walks
- opportunities for you and your family to participate in meaningful activities as part of the team, according to your interests
- onsite Adult Day Service
- built in 1988
Gilmore Lodge is proud to be the supplier for Meals on Wheels, our community partner in meeting the needs of Fort Erie seniors
- visiting foot care nurse
- visiting dentist
Activities and Outings
- special dining events such as our Valentine’s Day Spouses’ Dinner, Family Christmas dinner and special holiday meals
- outings to local attractions such as the Seniors Centre and casino
Come for a Tour
Come for a visit and see if Gilmore Lodge is the right choice for you. Friendly staff members are happy to show you around and answer all your questions.
Call 905-871-6160 to arrange for a personal tour.
From the Queen Elizabeth Way:
- Take Gilmore Road, Fort Erie exit
- Go east on Gilmore Road (towards the Niagara River)
- Gilmore Lodge is located at 50 Gilmore Road.
Applying and Admissions
For information about eligibility and admission, call the Community Care Access Centre at 905-684-9441 or 1-800-263-5480.