Parent Talk Information Line
The Parent Talk Line is a telephone information line that the public may phone to speak with a public health nurse about any parenting issue.
905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7555
Monday - Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Services We Offer
Niagara Residents can Call for Information
- Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy health
- School health
- Childcare services and Ontario Early Years Centres
- Growth and development
- Feelings of anxiety and frustration
- ADHD, ADD and related disorders
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Sun Safety
- Nutrition, physical activity and injury prevention
A public health nurse can help link families to services in the community.