Healthy Smiles Ontario
Healthy Smiles Ontario is a new program for children and youth 17 and under who do not have access to any form of dental coverage.
If eligible, your child will get regular dental services at no cost to you.
Children and youth 17 years and under may be eligible if:
- They are residents of Ontario
- They are members of a household with an Adjusted Family Net Income of $20,000 per year or below
- They do not have access to any form of dental coverage (including other government-funded programs, like Ontario Works)
Our dental staff can determine if your child is eligible and assist you with the enrollment process.
To find out more about Healthy Smiles Ontario and to see if your child qualifies:
- Call our dental program at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7399
- Call the Service Ontario INFOline at toll-free at 1-866-532-3161 (TTY toll-free at 1-800-387-5559)
- Visit Healthy Smiles Ontario
- Complete a Healthy Smiles Ontario Application Form (Form A)
- Renewal Form - Healthy Smiles Ontario Annual Eligibility Verfication Form
If your child is in pain, call 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7399 to learn about our Children in Need of Treatment Program.